YouTube's DaddyOFive Loses Custody of Children Following Child Abuse Allegations

I'd never heard of them - I just checked out their channel and it looks like they have removed all of the videos and published an apology video. Hard to judge how sincere they are, she comes across as genuine, he looks scripted.
Here's the summary of the incident(s):

I often wonder why people think that things are okay to do. Then I wonder why they think it's okay to do and film. And then I wonder why they are surprised when there are consequences for acting dumb.

It's sad that it took so long. There has been activity on Reddit and Facebook trying to get information on who the family was for months now.

They need to loose custody of their other children too and go to jail for child abuse. They are not fit to be parents. I never knew about this channel, but once it blew up and I saw the video footage I was appalled. They deserve everything that is coming to them right now.

This means that YouTube staff has ignored hundreds (most probably thousands) of child abuse reports.
Then there's still other channels doing similar or worse. Best to just call the cops. I mean if someone showed off money stolen from a bank , what would you do?

Back