Youtube's Copyright Survey

KidHeartless

Did anyone else take that copyright survey? It was asking some questions that leads me to believe more changes are coming that might favor the quality content creators. The biggest question asked was a list of if we could only choose one option, which would we pick....I forgot the options but the main two I sat & thought about was "Remove the 3-strike rule" or "Pay 50% of claimed copyright ad revenue to continue using claimed media"......

Anyone else receive this survey? Any thoughts?

Nope, like @ShiftHappens I have never gotten a legitimate ID Claim, I steer clear away from them. :coolshades:

looks so weird since theres like two of us now GamingHappens and ShiftHappens

Did anyone else take that copyright survey? It was asking some questions that leads me to believe more changes are coming that might favor the quality content creators. The biggest question asked was a list of if we could only choose one option, which would we pick....I forgot the options but the main two I sat & thought about was "Remove the 3-strike rule" or "Pay 50% of claimed copyright ad revenue to continue using claimed media"......

Anyone else receive this survey? Any thoughts?
ya I got a survey like that and made a thread about it, hopefully they fix some of the copy right issues so we can get rid of these false claims

looks so weird since theres like two of us now GamingHappens and ShiftHappens

ya I got a survey like that and made a thread about it, hopefully they fix some of the copy right issues so we can get rid of these false claims

Sorry there....didn't mean to step over your thread. But if they allow people to keep 50% or get rid of the "3 strikes rule" it could really help.

50% hogwash nonsense. YouTube is fully capable of creating an algorythm to determine the overall value to the presentation of infringing content. 50% is nowhere near a fair arrangement for how sensitive ContentID is and how small a portion of content it will automatch against.

Back