Youtube's Analytics

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
I haven't been able to see my earnings on Youtube analytics. What's the deal? It shows me everything possible except my earnings. Is this happening to anyone else?

I haven't been able to see my earnings on Youtube analytics. What's the deal? It shows me everything possible except my earnings. Is this happening to anyone else?

Its a youtube glitch dont worry, it will be back soon i hope. Some get views problems as well at the moment.

Oh ok. As long as there's nothing to worry about. Thanks. Since when has this being going on? I haven't had much time to get online these days.

Oh ok. As long as there's nothing to worry about. Thanks. Since when has this being going on? I haven't had much time to get online these days.

Started 2 days ago ppl been complaining askin whats wrong.

I can tell from your social blade stats you are partnered with RPM.

RPM hid your stats intentionally and explicitly a few days ago. You should demand they return them, otherwise you have no idea if they are even paying you correctly.

I can tell from your social blade stats you are partnered with RPM.

RPM hid your stats intentionally and explicitly a few days ago. You should demand they return them, otherwise you have no idea if they are even paying you correctly.

This is no network problem its a youtube glitch... heres thread from SocialBlade..

''Due to a YouTube glitch, You may notice your Estimated Earnings are missing in your YouTube Analytics. There is nothing wrong with your channel nor should this change your payout amount. We ask that you please just give Google some time to correct the issue.

You may also notice some ContentID claims on your account such as you're not in good standing. Rest assured that this is only a temporary a bug.''

This is no network problem its a youtube glitch... heres thread from SocialBlade..

''Due to a YouTube glitch, You may notice your Estimated Earnings are missing in your YouTube Analytics. There is nothing wrong with your channel nor should this change your payout amount. We ask that you please just give Google some time to correct the issue.
Why did the glitch only effect RPM and not Maker Studios or the other Maker networks?
You may also notice some ContentID claims on your account such as you're not in good standing. Rest assured that this is only a temporary a bug.''
Why did the 'glitch' only effect RPM and not the other Maker networks, let alone any other MCN?

Back