YouTubers with Lost Desire & Motivation + Frustration

I just wanted to congratulate the topic creator - they have really come such a far way in their last few videos by requesting and listening to feedback. It's been great to see the progress and I hope y'all become big!

I just wanted to congratulate the topic creator - they have really come such a far way in their last few videos by requesting and listening to feedback. It's been great to see the progress and I hope y'all become big!
Thanks man!! You've been helping us from the start! We are proud to have people like you in our corner on this Journey helping us!

I was checking out some of your sounscloud / youtube. Damn you have some skills! Your Channel Ad is spectacular! Maybe the smoothest 1 minute video clip I've seen on YouTube. I like the camera work! Nice color, composition, use of depth of field and lighting etc. What camera are you using?

Aww, shucks! I just thought of that channel trailer a few days ago, haha; glad it is working well.

I record with a Canon SL1; I definitely like it.

Aww, shucks! I just thought of that channel trailer a few days ago, haha; glad it is working well.

I record with a Canon SL1; I definitely like it.
Well its working a treat! Looks like you have it set to auto focus sometimes and it gives you some nice in and out of focus shots. I think I missed your channel because you've been helping us over on Reddit. Its easy to miss the reviewing peoples channels there.
As for the article here, it was just a rant I guess. I just had to share my frustrations and how we corrected the ship.

Back