Youtubers who say "Hey guys"

jackdarke

I've Got It
This might be an unreasonable gripe - but it strikes me that so many Youtubers say "Hey guys!" - before waffling off onto whatever topic they have. Either that or there's some other quirky and kind of branded greeting that they do every single time. "Hi Bros!" "Hey You" "Hi Internet!" - the most annoying one I've seen is "Hi guys how's it crackalacking?"

I don't know why I find it so irritating - but is anybody with me here? How do you greet your audience?

I stopped saying "hi" to my audience a few months ago....I literally just jump right into the topic now.

Saying "Hi guys" seemed unnecessary to me..who was I really talking to? LOL however I still say "bye" though.

I just say HELLO GUYS :D
Well any reason that it irritates u hahaha???
No good reason Jawad! Most of my favourite Youtubers say it - I think it's because I watch so many Youtuber and almost everyone says it. Then again I get annoyed by ridiculous things. I hate the colour of my neighbour's door.[DOUBLEPOST=1425471472,1425471357][/DOUBLEPOST]
I stopped saying "hi" to my audience a few months ago....I literally just jump right into the topic now.

Saying "Hi guys" seemed unnecessary to me..who was I really talking to? LOL however I still say "bye" though.

I sort of don't have a problem with a solitary "Hello" - because then it feels like they're talking more to me rather than their "Huge" audience.[DOUBLEPOST=1425471523][/DOUBLEPOST]
I always say: "Hello my fellow Zombies!" :hurting:, deal with it hahaha (⌐■_■)
I actually quite like that :)

I sort of don't have a problem with a solitary "Hello" - because then it feels like they're talking more to me rather than their "Huge" audience.[DOUBLEPOST=1425471523][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yes same here, I prefer it because it makes the video seem a bit personal.
I was actually more akin to saying "Hey Guys" but it just felt forced and copy cat-ish...So I let it go. haha

I literally say 'Hey there guys', its just a simple way to start each video, besides I call everyone my internet friends so why wouldn't I say hi? :')
& I actually quite like "Hi guys how's it crackalacking?", MusicalBethan says it and its different to me :D

Back