Youtubers and Channel Name...

Which Chennel Name is Best?

• Jackie's Mind

• From Jackie 2U

• Just Life

• Jackie Style

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jacklyn

Thanks to an awesome YTTalk Member I have narrowed down some channel name choices and if you guys could vote that would be a tremendous help! Thanks a bunch in Advance!!! It means the world to me :)

For some reason for me Jackie's Mind seems to be the best. Even in from the linguistic aspect that sounds the most appealing.

I would go with Jackie's Mind, it is real easy to get to the top page of that because there are only 5,800 search results. Which is VERY low competition.

The part about search results is really good advice omg I completely forgot about that thank you so much and the name vote as well thank you :)

Thanks A Bunch to Everyone who ended a helping hand in picking the name :)[DOUBLEPOST=1422667087,1422666895][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait Space or no space? I was thinking space

The part about search results is really good advice omg I completely forgot about that thank you so much and the name vote as well thank you :)

Thanks A Bunch to Everyone who ended a helping hand in picking the name :)[DOUBLEPOST=1422667087,1422666895][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait Space or no space? I was thinking space
XD Thanks, That is something I wish I had done before.

Back