Youtubers 18-22: how do you manage to grow while grinding through college?

I'm disappointed in the responses I got from a community who boasts about its warmth and friendliness. I very specifically said that it's NOT a time constraint that was bothering me, and I even elaborated on that point a good bit with the original post. You guys actually had me convinced that maybe I should just quit, but I decided to really think on the problem myself and found my zen. Turns out that I was mainly stressed out because I'm good enough to recognize that the content I've made so far sucks, and I've found some solutions that will remedy that issue BIG TIME. It's not fair to fault you guys for not saying "Maybe the issue is that you suck" because that would have been mean, but geez... try to use some empathy in the future if you come across someone else who is having similar issues. It's really messed up that when I came to a community that's supposedly excited to help people in any way possible, it was implied that I was just trying to bait views and that I lied about my situation, I was told that I need to just quit, and I guess nobody read the original post because nobody even tried to help with the actual issue.

Long story short: For the sake of furthering human existence, please don't be unkind when there's no need for it. You shouldn't be encouraging other YouTubers to quit before you EVEN TRY to offer a different solution.

Back