Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Youtube Video Ranking - Rank on the First Page of Youtube in Less Than 24 HOURS

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Marketing, Strategy & SEO' started by Sk Jony, Sep 11, 2016.

1. tlegacytv
    Cash:
    $28
    I actually do almost all of these but I have never heard of the adwords planner. Does the Google Adwords Keyword Planner cost any money? I looked it up and it looks like I had to sign up for it and I saw a tab that said "billing"? Either way thanks for the tips!

2. zaffron
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $367
    No it is free to use. Just you need to sign in with your google account and then open the Keyword Planner tool. You have to pay money only if you make an ad campaign.

tlegacytv likes this.
  3. cessy
    Cash:
    $1
    Hi guys! Just want to share. I ranked one of my videos on the 1st page of youtube. Here it is :

Attached Files:

• test.png
      test.png
      File size:
      320.8 KB
      Views:
  4. BrendenTurtle
    Information Nation- Check it out!
    Cash:
    $38
    This appears ripped from an SEO website I saw a while back. Either way, thanks for sharing it here. This info is important.

5. blackomen52
    Cash:
    $43
    Too bad I can't use this because I'm not really allowed to speak in my videos

6. luckee
    Cash:
    $66
    I always do this but it wasn't effective, it can rank but that's after 2-3 months not 24 hours. I maybe missing something. . .

7. ThePythnator
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $5
    TubeBuddy and Adwords always work wonders for me, I would recommend anybody use those.