Youtube Tags

deesrojournal

Loving YTtalk
Hi,
There is something really i'm not sure about and it's about Youtube Tags in the description. I have tags i've entered in the video manager but i also see others adding them in the description as well, so i just did that too. Does it matter or not?

If it does matter then say i would like to add key words with 2 words. Do i use quotations marks like "key word" or is it fine if i don't?

please help me with this i find it silly to do these things eventhough i know it may not even matter. Thanks!

Try to find 3 main tags you would use and try to have them in your description a few times without seeming stupid or obvious also in the title this can help a bit to get your video on higher pages when that tag is searched.

Try to find 3 main tags you would use and try to have them in your description a few times without seeming stupid or obvious also in the title this can help a bit to get your video on higher pages when that tag is searched.

do i use quotation marks or is it fine without?

my last information was, that you do not need them in description. if you have the same in youre tags /video manager. it wouldnt change a thing. cause youre videos are list after these. and ifts the same you dont get better statistik. it would be douple post nearly.

my last information was, that you do not need them in description. if you have the same in youre tags /video manager. it wouldnt change a thing. cause youre videos are list after these. and ifts the same you dont get better statistik. it would be douple post nearly.

So does that mean when people but the "Ignore this:" followed by a load of random words, does that not affect the video what so ever?

So does that mean when people but the "Ignore this:" followed by a load of random words, does that not affect the video what so ever?
right. if that are the same words like in her tags.

you should take matching tags for youre game/video... and in the despription explain it. talk about, software /hardware you use, maby publisher, ...... social media links...
but it dosnt take a effect if you just take the same tags like in youre video/manager

right. if that are the same words like in her tags.

you should take matching tags for youre game/video... and in the despription explain it. talk about, software /hardware you use, maby publisher, ...... social media links...
but it dosnt take a effect if you just take the same tags like in youre video/manager
Ahhh I see, thanks :p

that clears up things a lot. well more space in the description then. :D

Back