YouTube support constantly declining abuse report

My youtube username is: iamthemostwanted2011.
bit.ly/XE6U0U
Go on youtube search it. You'll get a rather unpleasent suprise.
bit.ly/1pCkTOf

Basically a former "friend" getting confronted after him talking s**t behind my back decided to go overly abusive and act as childish as one possibly can
bit.ly/1nstG0X

The person doing this happens to also have his own channel too.
bit.ly/1nstG0X

I was like k mate I'm just gonna flag this and that and report the account for abuse.

Day later - I get an email with the title "Action Taken".
Then I'm like hey ho finally but then I'm being told that the account doesn't break any rules in the community guidelines. I'm like arlight let's try again. After several times reporting it YouTube keeps on saying no-no.

Excuse me?

This channel breaks at least two terms in the community guidelines of YouTube, particularly
  • Graphic or gratuitous violence is not allowed. If your video shows someone getting hurt, attacked or humiliated, don't post it.
  • There is zero tolerance of predatory behaviour, stalking, threats, harassment, invading privacy or the revealing of other members' personal information. Anyone caught doing these things may be permanently banned from YouTube.
Seriously, if YouTube doesn't do anything should I just make 20 accounts and constantly flag all videos to get them take notice?

What should I do, how should I provice extra infomation in that extra info box to get their attention?

Move on with your life. You are obsessing over an issue that in the grand scheme of things really doesn't matter. Let it go.

Move on with your life. You are obsessing over an issue that in the grand scheme of things really doesn't matter. Let it go.
Gotta agree with him, may be a bit of a blunt answer, but it's really the best answer, people like that burn out and they're only making themselves look like an idiot, it's best to just ignore it and continue on with your life.

Making fun of other people on youtube indeed does not break any rules/terms. Many YouTubers make fun of celebrities etc., constantly criticizing them (showing real content of their disgraceful moments). Imo you should just ignore your childish "friend" and continue on your great work of nfs games.

Back