Youtube sub box is dead? = less video views

Please tell me I'm not the only one experiencing lower than average video views over the past maybe 1-2 months? I reckon this is because the sub box is completely screwed up, most people I talk to say my videos don't even pop up on their Youtube Homepage :(

Anything else agree?

I think something is certainly messed up, on average the videos on YTtalkTV get over 80 views within the first 2 days and the most recent one has 49 so far and it seems like there is something up. I have noticed a lot of other channels taking quite a dip too.

That can be right maybe, because my new uploaded videos also don't get views. But my avarage video views have been improved with almost 100% so only my old videos get alot of views :p and my new ones don't get 10 views in 1 night so I think the sub box is broken.

I mean, is there a way to just get it to just show uploaded videos rather than recent activity?

I thought one of the people i'm subbed to had quit Youtube because I hadn't seen anything from them. Then, i go on their profile and see tons of vids that hadn't came up in the feed.

I concur, it sucks.

Have you guys tried changing your view tab to "everything"?. It works for me. The tab is right next to "show uploads only" on your home page.

Back