YouTube Schedules

I would like to get your feedback what do you think works for schedules to getting people to subscribe?

Last edited by a moderator:
It really depends on the content quit a bit. If your videos take alot of work to make you just put them out when you can, but on a consistent basis. If its like game play videos daily is decent because those are easy edits. I guess kind of check out other channels like yours and see how often they post to get a good idea of what you might like to do schedule wise.

Trying to be professional while watching the ASMR not fall a sleep or fall in love with those noises and feel relaxed ... AHEM!!! I do think a ASMR - FOOD REVIEW for my channel would be awesome if you wanted to collab if you ever eat out or anything dunno how it would work but yeaaah[DOUBLEPOST=1526852664,1526852605][/DOUBLEPOST]There is something almost hypnotic about ASMR

I get different vibes from different types of videos/channels. There are some channels that produce content that needs to be spontaneous and uploaded as soon as possible, and on te reverse side of that there are channels that have such quality content that you wouldn't want to get it every day, you're willing to let it be uploaded once a week, twice a month, ect.

You need to look back and see what content you are making and also ask your viewers what works best for them.

It really depends on the content quit a bit. If your videos take alot of work to make you just put them out when you can, but on a consistent basis. If its like game play videos daily is decent because those are easy edits. I guess kind of check out other channels like yours and see how often they post to get a good idea of what you might like to do schedule wise.

Just to correct you here. The only gaming videos that are "easy edits" are lets plays and other raw footage gameplay. But gaming montages or funny moments and etc really takes a lot of time to edit

Just to correct you here. The only gaming videos that are "easy edits" are lets plays and other raw footage gameplay. But gaming montages or funny moments and etc really takes a lot of time to edit
Just because it takes alot of time doesn't make it hard though. I have videos that take me a good chunk of time to make, but I still wouldn't call it hard.

Its not easy either. It takes a lot of work
I guess your definition of hard work and my definition of hard work is very different. I grew up working in farm fields to me THAT is hard work. Nursing being on your feet for 12 hours a day being around sick and dying people all day THAT is hard work to me. But different walks of life different perspectives I guess.

I guess your definition of hard work and my definition of hard work is very different. I grew up working in farm fields to me THAT is hard work. Nursing being on your feet for 12 hours a day being around sick and dying people all day THAT is hard work to me. But different walks of life different perspectives I guess.

What I mean is something like a Lets Play video where you record for 20 minutes and upload it almost raw to youtube is not hard work, that is really easy indeed. But if it is something that you need to spend more time on editing, recording up to 10 hours to get the best and funniest clips then that is considered hard work.

What I mean is something like a Lets Play video where you record for 20 minutes and upload it almost raw to youtube is not hard work, that is really easy indeed. But if it is something that you need to spend more time on editing, recording up to 10 hours to get the best and funniest clips then that is considered hard work.
No, I know what you mean. You think that length of time spent working on something equals harder work. To me it does not, it just means exactly what it is, it takes longer.

Back