Youtube Retweeters

Surreal469

I recently found (and occasionally tag) Twitter profiles specifically designed to retweet youtubers. Has anyone else used them? Have they generated results for you?

I have the impression they don't help because they're usually only followed by YouTubers who also only use them to promote their own stuff.

So in the end, everybody is just promoting, nobody is watching anything.

Sometimes the owner of these twitter accounts also possess other twitter accounts where they will retweet the same tweets so it looks like your tweet got more engagement than it actually got.

This :thumbsup2: I had no success with Twitter or G+ promo, however I received a few views from the Tumblr promo accounts.
I actually had "success" on twitter because I used it to network instead of using it to get out my videos (and this has led to interviews, friendships, subscribers, and even a relationship... LOL!). As long as you're interacting genuinely with people and are not just using it as a self promotion machine, Twitter can be fun and helpful. Curious about the Tumblr promo accounts, though. How does it work? (Sorry if this is too offtopic.)

As long as you're interacting genuinely with people and are not just using it as a self promotion machine, Twitter can be fun and helpful.
Totally agree, I use it as my personal account to communicate with people I've come to know, but I just don't have the guts to just talk to "random strangers". I'm glad to hear it's working out so well for you!

Curious about the Tumblr promo accounts, though. How does it work?
It's basically the same thing, there are Tumblr blogs dedicated to posting the videos that people submit via the submit feature. So I'm sure the videos are only seen by other small YouTubers but at least I got about a dozen views from that as opposed to the 0 on Twitter or G+. Or maybe it's just because the thumbnail was more eye catching :redface2:

Just search for 'retweet' on fiverr.com.
It's all one big useless spam cycle.
There's probably some rich dude sitting on the beach in the Cayman Islands sipping Rum Punch and Mudslides running these retweet scams from thousands of bogus accounts skimming a few dollars off unsuspecting Youtubers with promises of massive traffic.

Just search for 'retweet' on fiverr.com.
It's all one big useless spam cycle.
There's probably some rich dude sitting on the beach in the Cayman Islands sipping Rum Punch and Mudslides running these retweet scams from thousands of bogus accounts skimming a few dollars off unsuspecting Youtubers with promises of massive traffic.

These are free. I'm sure there are some that want you to pay but if I'm going to pay for promotion it needs to be more than a retweet from a random account

Back