• Profile Pictures
  • Lower Thirds [Like Button/Subscribe Button/More...]
  • More..just ask
How to Contact me:
Contact me via Skype.
Skype Username: kotchfeds
[NOTE]Willing to be a regular graphics producer for your YouTube channel

Pricing:
Free, but I am willing to take in Steam Codes for some graphics if any of you's have some and are kind enough to gimme' some ;)

My Work:
I do not have my YouTube Graphics any more, but I do have wrestling themed, which I did for a handful of people before.

dfbYq8A.png

QdxTaaB.png

8Tnx8xQ.png

J3T1CR7.png
q78FSOM.png

d0QO1cl.png

I don't have skype, but can you please make me a new YT profile picture? I want a zombie holding an Xbox Controller like the profile picture I have now. I just want a new and improved profile picture. My email is purpleknight006@gmail.com do you also make Twitter banners?

Attachments

• zombie gamer.png
    zombie gamer.png
    103.8 KB · Views: 3
Going to give you two versions of the image, since you might want a little bit of choice in one of the two of the provided profile pictures down below. Also what do you want for the Twitter Banner. [NOTE:] I have sent you an email regarding it!

SqrXqqk.png
2hAqo3M.png

Going to give you two versions of the image, since you might want a little bit of choice in one of the two of the provided profile pictures down below. Also what do you want for the Twitter Banner. [NOTE:] I have sent you an email regarding it!

SqrXqqk.png
2hAqo3M.png

Wow! These are awesome!! But can you give a short sleeved blue shirt, and glasses?

Couldn't get the blue shirt in but was able to get the Glasses!

Q0WN2bh.png
QvrbREH.png

It looks cool, but it kinds looks like a redneck zombie which isn't what I was looking for. Maybe if the shirt was a different color and had a logo like the Batman logo or Xbox logo or Game of Thrones.

Could I have a logo and a banner the logo is more important.
Font: Whatever you think looks nice and fits with the background
Background: I am a gaming channel so I would like it to have some relevance to gaming but also I am hoping to start a lore series on a certain game so is possible I would like it to have a lore/history feel to it.
Writing on it: Either Gods of Odds or Gods of Odds gaming, do whatever one looks and fits better.
Logo on it: No I don't need a logo on it
Social media: I don't want any of my social media on it as I already have links to them.

Back