Gaming YouTube PC Gaming Collab - no subs required!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i am also looking for a small group of people to play games with i have overwatch,gmod, and worms W.M.D. which is fun, and i was also thinking about stuff like cards against humanity and town of salem. Im 21 and i have a blue snowball mic and my native language is english.

Hello, i am also looking for a small group of people to play games with i have overwatch,gmod, and worms W.M.D. which is fun, and i was also thinking about stuff like cards against humanity and town of salem. Im 21 and i have a blue snowball mic and my native language is english.
Hey mate, thanks for the interest!
That sounds awesome - and I especially like the idea of Cards against humanity. Think Samaker would be up for that too! :)
We should be able to gather 4-5 people as of now, which is just great!

Hey mate, thanks for the interest!
That sounds awesome - and I especially like the idea of Cards against humanity. Think Samaker would be up for that too! :)
We should be able to gather 4-5 people as of now, which is just great!
thats good to hear! ive tried channel pages before and havent much feed back, Glad i joined this site!

yeah totally i reach those requirements, if u need to check, just check out couple of my latests videos (so im not jokkin wit u) my skype is mks37lotuspc

Hey there, this idea sounds very good, from the games you mentioned I've got Rocket League and GMod, if the Golf W/ Your Friends idea goes through I can allways buy it :D as for some info on me I'm 20 from Czech Republic but my english is good although I've got an accent, my mic is a blue ice, so yeah, if you're interested let me know :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back