Youtube payment options

Acktomy

I heard that they do not pay you by paypal.

What options can you choose so that no staff such as the money order ones will know how much you're earning and that you're getting paid by youtube?

Last edited:
I heard that they do not pay you by paypal.

What options can you choose so that no staff such the money order ones, will know how much you're earning and that you're getting paid by youtube?

Hi.

The available payment options are different for each country.

For example, where I am (France), the only available option is bank transfer. In some locations, I believe you can also be paid by cheque.

Hi.

The available payment options are different for each country.

For example, where I am (France), the only available option is bank transfer. In some locations, I believe you can also be paid by cheque.

Hello. Do the bank employees know that you're getting paid by youtube then with bank transfer?

Hello. Do the bank employees know that you're getting paid by youtube then with bank transfer?

On my bank statement, it appears as "Google" - No mention of Youtube. So they will know Google are paying you for something. Why don't you want them to know ?

On my bank statement, it appears as "Google" - No mention of Youtube. So they will know Google are paying you for something. Why don't you want them to know ?

I have always believe that the less people know about you, the better.

I agree with you but it's normal for your bank to know your sources of income. :)
Banks have strong confidentiality checks so they are not likely to release your information to anybody. You should pray they do so you can sue them

Back