YouTube Not Letting Me Monitize

VictoryGamingOnline

I do realize that monitizing doesn't really do anything for a channel as small as mine, but I like to do it anyways. Let's get to the point though. To understand this, look at my video about a free shoutout. YouTube said I have a copyright infringement there. Unless it's something I can't see, I'm not sure why I got it. Could any "copyright experts" check that out and see if I did anything wrong?

Thanks
VGO

ohhh that explains it...but why can guys like WhiteBoy7thst give away PSN codes and stuff only if you subscribe? or is that stuff not monitized for him?

So shout-out videos can't be monetized?[DOUBLEPOST=1356202016,1356200993][/DOUBLEPOST]I also uploaded a video recently (which I can't post on here til after midnight... even though it already is after midnight...) which is just me talking with no music, images, etc. The only pic used was a pic of me taken by a friend, so obviously I have the right to my own pic taken of me. It was rejected, but I explained all of that, and it's still 'under review'.

So shout-out videos can't be monetized?[DOUBLEPOST=1356202016,1356200993][/DOUBLEPOST]I also uploaded a video recently (which I can't post on here til after midnight... even though it already is after midnight...) which is just me talking with no music, images, etc. The only pic used was a pic of me taken by a friend, so obviously I have the right to my own pic taken of me. It was rejected, but I explained all of that, and it's still 'under review'.

Strictly speaking, No , asking for likes/favourites/subscribes in return for a giveaway/promotion/service via a video is prohibited, You still see it being done a lot though.

1)Partners don`t need their videos to be reviewed to earn money off them if partnered via a network.
2)Large YouTubers are setting bad examples doing giveaways as such but YouTube couldn`t really care less because the more views a video as such gets the money money YouTube gets!!

I guess it's random. Some videos are monetized right from the get-go and others are still 'under review'. I guess it's a roll of the die.

Back