YouTube Network Reviews Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Hey everyone I am pleased to announce that we now have a brand new forum we are trialling for one month that is specifically for YouTube network reviews. If you're partnered with a network and want to give their services and features a review this new forum is for you. Within the YouTube Network Reviews forum you are able to review the network you are currently with which will help others when researching networks.

The new forum does have several restrictions in place to ensure that there is little chance of biased reviews or poor quality reviews and you can read them here before posting a review, all threads are moderated in there and must meet the requirements set out:

http://yttalk.com/threads/want-to-review-a-youtube-network-read-me-first.128665/

The new forum will be fully available in the next ten minutes and I hope you all like the new addition and we look forward to seeing your reviews.

If you notice any issues with posting please let me know :)

Thanks for reading!

Let the wars begin.

:p Just kidding. This should be pretty interesting. I'd definitely like to read some reviews of networks. ^.^

There was a posting permission issue that has now been fixed, if you have tried to create a thread in there but couldn't you can now :)

The posting requirements for network reviews have been updated, you can now post a network review with 200 posts rather than once you reach 500.

The posting requirements for network reviews have been updated, you can now post a network review with 200 posts rather than once you reach 500.
Nice change :) Hopefully that will influence a few more posters in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back