YouTube Money "Rant"

VoltageDSG

You will not win, for I will not lose.
New rant up on my vlogging channel!

Voltage Speaks YouTube Money!
Check out my gaming channel too! While you're at it, go ahead and sub! ;) It really helps me out. Thanks guys!

This isn't a video its a podcast. How about we see a person
This isn't a video? Sorry sir, I believe you mean a vlog. Sorry, was trying to get my webcam to work with camtasia a few days ago, and it only shows up in the tiny corner of the screen. Trying to find a recorder that shows me on the whole screen. Don't have an HD camera yet. You want to give me a suggestion?

That being said, if an administrator or moderator wants to move this to the correct sub-forum, they're able to do so.

I definitely agree with you on a lot of points here! The only time I think its acceptable to make that much money on YouTube is when you actually make good content, like you said. I feel like my favorite YouTubers almost "deserve" that money because its the same thing for me as a TV show almost that I can tune into every week and watch. But people who cheat their way into making loads of money, that's definitely not fair and I feel like that needs to stop. :/

I only tune into some YouTubers. Smosh, 402THUNDER402, swoozie06 and a few smaller channels. I don't even want to get in the topic about fred. Getting 1 million subscribers isn't that big of a deal. He's making movies....MOVIES! Gtfo...

I only tune into some YouTubers. Smosh, 402THUNDER402, swoozie06 and a few smaller channels. I don't even want to get in the topic about fred. Getting 1 million subscribers isn't that big of a deal. He's making movies....MOVIES! Gtfo...
LOL! I was never the biggest "hater" of Fred, but I definitely wasn't the biggest fan either I suppose... And you're gonna hate me for saying this BUT... he's got a T.V. show now too. :O

LOL! I was never the biggest "hater" of Fred, but I definitely wasn't the biggest fan either I suppose... And you're gonna hate me for saying this BUT... he's got a T.V. show now too. :O

I thought Fred was kind of stupid, but back when youtube first started, there wasn't much to watch. I guess Fred was the best back then. Smosh and Machinima are going to be top on youtube by the end of this year with over 7 million subscribers. Having 1mil subs was a big deal back then I assume.

As for Fred having a TV show, I'm surprised that they're even getting any money from it, haha.

Back