YouTube Monetization Tab Error

The only problem is that it's been happening for 2 months and YouTube haven't responded to any of my help requests, it could never be fixed
If the help requests were sent through the Feedback link, then of course it would not be responded to. Feedback is for general site errors, and is never answered, only acted upon if it is determined to be an ongoing problem.

so... I was told today that it's fixed, to try again. But it's not fixed. The same problem is still there.

At this point I give up.

It's fixed now. I was able to get my monetization back also. I hope it is fixed for the other person in this thread; if not contact the reddit user I told you about and ask for escalation about the post-unlink MCN glitch with your channel URL. overall it took about 3 weeks or a month or waiting but I guess they did fix it.

@Gebi

That "reddit user" you mention is a Gold Level Google Product Expert, and also a member of this forum; though I think the YouTube Support Forum keeps him too busy to come here often.

yes I know I saw him often on the google forums :) I just meant as in the best way to contact him is on reddit

Ah, ok. If you see him there, then you see me too; I'm on Reddit, but don't go there very often.

I'm Hypno-Systems UK on the YouTube Support Forum.

Back