YouTube Harassment and Cyberbullying rule

So alot of you have seen this:
36748-14df3656df5fd3608fe4e8dc0cc8f3b7.jpg

Yeah at this moment i was like (so i cant make jokes that are sensitive to some people) Well let me tell you this:
This is youtube in other words welcome to the internet, people talks bad stuff to each other and tells you gtfo, kys, gth and etc...
But really this is the way everyone is in the internet but were not talking about this....
were talking about youtube itself, there's thousands and thousands of channels that are entertaining and says funny things about people making weird content, for example LeafyIsHere is one of those channels that reacts to some people videos that are pretty f.... up and talks about how their actions are.... of course if hes making these for entertaining purpose then he has to make it funny and stuffs like: "this is a mental disorder and it needs to be stopped". See this is something that makes it funny for whats he making, if its something like that he really has a mental disorder then that's another case. But now with that rule in the way then how our content is gonna be entertaining, i mean we have to make youtube great again.
even leafy puts this in the description to: *Please don't go out of your way to "witchhunt" anyone that I have talked about in these videos. This channel's purpose is to entertain people and not to spread hate to anyone else's channels. I have no ill will towards anyone I make videos about.*

This is something we have to fix so everyone type #MAKEYOUTUBEENTERTAININGAGAIN

Attachments

• 2016-07-27.png
    2016-07-27.png
    157.2 KB · Views: 11
No clue what you're attempting to say.
What exactly needs to be fixed?
My apologies for the misunderstanding but what it needs to be fixed is the way YouTube is right now
Now you can't say bad stuff about another person or you get banned
But some people say stuff like but not like he's bullying him for real but just for entertaining purpose
You agree?

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2 using Tapatalk

My apologies for the misunderstanding but what it needs to be fixed is the way YouTube is right now
But some people say stuff like but not like he's bullying him for real but just for entertaining purpose
You agree?

By bad stuff I mean jokes

...the way YouTube is right now

That's how it should be.

You agree?

Disclaimer or not, if someone says something that personally attacks someone and offends them, they deserve to be banned.

There is never a reason to harass or bully someone else.

Out of all that typing, you could've save time by just saying: "Leafy is a comedian, and he has freedom of speech." ..freakin white knight..

That's how it should be.

Disclaimer or not, if someone says something that personally attacks someone and offends them, they deserve to be banned.

You're right but I just got p****d of I mean those channels have very funny videos
Just saying

Man, safe space much? lol

Regardless of youtube as a whole, its entertainment branches out of genres, different content creators, different audiences. Like everyone else, Comedians (such as leafyishere) has the right to say anything they want, as long it delivers the message correctly to its audience and the person they criticized, saying such as: "My criticism is your laughter to understand and improve your content." Unfortunately everyone's stupid, they'll take things the wrong way.

The person thats taking the criticism may be in fact extremely baby-butt hurt and cry out for momma youtube to ban the person, or maybe the Criticizer is in fact a complete c**t and sends out his fanboys to verbally attack the person to literally "KYS HIIISSSS." Its a complete huge cluster f**k but everyone should know better. The person thats receiving negative comments should take action to remove and block anything that offends them, viewers should not take the actions by saying stuff such as "kill yourself" as a joke They're either idiots or kids or both and they should probably read a book, and the Criticizer themself shouldn't even make a video about them the first place unless its a serious matter that may or may not effect everyone.

Personally, I'm not a fan or Leafy or anyone that sends out their fanboys to tell someone to kill themself, thats childish and so is Leafy. He'll grow up eventually.[DOUBLEPOST=1469645042,1469644580][/DOUBLEPOST]
You're right but I just got p****d of I mean those channels have very funny videos
Just saying

You really have a strange sense of humor. Think about it, if you show those videos to your friends, family or even the public, how would they respond? Its your taste of humor, but not everyones, keep it yourself.

Last edited:
Yeah you're right thanks for the advice
I do have a strange sense of humor idk why I'm like that XD
But your right everyone has their different taste of humor
But its not like I want to cyber bully someone that's not cool at all

Back