Gaming YouTube Gaming Group (GMOD, CSGO, GTA, ETC.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo man I added you.[DOUBLEPOST=1454390874,1454390841][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, I would love to have you, but we need your skype because that is how we connect.[DOUBLEPOST=1454392741][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I would love to have you, but, we have to have skype in order to contact each other and record.

Hey Jumpy! forgot i missed that part, you can add me under "Majestic Gaming" on Skype. It's the same account icon :) hope to hear from you soon!

Yo man I added you.[DOUBLEPOST=1454390874,1454390841][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, I would love to have you, but we need your skype because that is how we connect.[DOUBLEPOST=1454392741][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I would love to have you, but, we have to have skype in order to contact each other and record.
Skype is thechillghost

Hey man I would be down to record and collab with you guys. I have been looking for a group of people to do GMOD videos and stuff with so if you want to shoot me a message on skype and add me it is thatdude1323.

Hey man I would be down to record and collab with you guys. I have been looking for a group of people to do GMOD videos and stuff with so if you want to shoot me a message on skype and add me it is thatdude1323.
Hey, I added you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back