Gaming YouTube Gaming Collaboration Team!

Mackazz

Team Infinity
Hello everyone! I have been thinking about a YouTube Gaming Collab team, you know, motivating eachother, keeping eachother in line and collaborating with eachother, I think it would be amazing! I personally think it would hugely help us both grow in character and channel!

Requirements:
  • Subscriber requirements: 10-'Infinity'
  • Characteristics: Motivated, Friendly and Organised(If Possible)
  • Most importantly: You must love what you do!
I have been really REALLY brief with this, but if anyone would like anymore information about Team Infinity, don't be shy to contact me on Skype at mackazzhd, Lets do this as a Team!

*knuckles in* BREAK!
I'd love to join team INFINITY! However instead of Skype we should get down with Curse! It uses less CPU and has a better rate of return. js :p

Anyway what games were you thinking about man?

Hey Mackazz. I've just watched your welcome to my channel video and it made me laugh so much! I haven't uploaded any videos on my channel (I'm waiting on a decent graphics card to arrive) but when I get it I would love to join your team and start making some collabs.
:)

Hey Mackazz. I've just watched your welcome to my channel video and it made me laugh so much! I haven't uploaded any videos on my channel (I'm waiting on a decent graphics card to arrive) but when I get it I would love to join your team and start making some collabs.
:)
Awesome! Add me on skype! its above!

Also Jgaust, your videos look pretty good so if your in on the team to then i can't wait to do some group collabs[DOUBLEPOST=1474713446,1474710865][/DOUBLEPOST]Added you on Skype. Sorry it took so long I'm on the train to London so I had to download Skype on my phone

Mackazz can i join in the future, i would love to join right now but i only have three subs.

Last edited:
I am interested to join. Though I am not sure if the big time zone difference would make things really hard. I am not even sure if I would be suitable(?) to be in the group. Oo

Back