Youtube Disabled My Monetization, How Can I Re-enable It?

Ninja

Professional Funny Guy
It was disabled shortly after I applied for adsense (was told I needed it for a partnership), then Youtube rejected my adsense application and left monetization disabled permanently without any indication on why they disabled it or how to re-enable it. I have no clue how to fix this, and it's really bugging me. Does anyone know how to fix the problem?

K. Weird. Theres no point in monetizing if you're not gonna collect that money from the ads. So, to do that you either sign up for adsense or join a network. You choose adsense, cool. When you make your adsense account with all your correct information you have to wait for them to approve your adsense account. After thats done you have to if i'm not mistaking when you go to youtube visit your dashboard and go to channel, theres monetization. Thats where you go and see whats up with it, maybe you accidently disabled it but usually you would go there now and youtube would ask you to authorize or attach i forgot the term but they ask you to add your adsense account to your youtube channel. Then again you have to wait for them to approve or something. When thats done thats when you can go to any of your videos info/settings and go to monetization tab and monetize it (although i think they do that automatically but if not you can go do it manually).

I'm personally with a network right now and if i remember correctly thats how you had to do it if you're with adsense.

Did you accidentally click on any of the advertisements on your video cause this can permanently disable monetization?

And also, was your personal information correct? Maybe you filled in wrong stuff, they checked it and came up with a problem and thought it was intentional.

Have you received any copyright issues on one of your videos?
Once, but I took the video down after (this happened several months ago)

Did you accidentally click on any of the advertisements on your video cause this can permanently disable monetization?
I don't remember ever doing something like that recently, but I could have before without knowing

And also, was your personal information correct? Maybe you filled in wrong stuff, they checked it and came up with a problem and thought it was intentional.
All of it is 100% correct

I'm disabled as well man, sadly the only option is to start over on a new channel and apply to be a partner with freedom! You can't join a network with disabled adsense, and if you try to appeal google's decision you get automated emails back they don't read those appeals :p I've been trying for like 3 years.

Back