Meet Up/Gathering YOUTUBE Collab Channel??!!

Todor

Anyone down for a collab channel?

I need at least 5 creators all with different or similar content.Here is how we are going to do it, ether every week one youtuber posts his content, or every day a different creator will post a video.
Like this, we all can promote our channels, get more views, subscribers and fens, etc.

The name, channel art, profile pic, etc aren't done, nether the channel itself.Before we start, we need all members to agree on everything.

To be a part of the channel:
  • You have to be 13+ with at least a mutated voice.;)
  • Channel doesn't matter.:up2:
  • You have to give me an example of your content.:cool:
  • And wait to see if you'r approven:rolleyes:

Thank you for your time, i hope i see you in!

Welp, here I am. I honestly tried to create a collab channel like this about a year ago and it fell through. I got I believe seven people and every one of them fell through right after I got the channel all ready for videos. I have a channel with channel art called AggregateTv and it's currently all sad and videos because I couldn't get it to work, so best of luck to you, and I am interested in this maybe if you can actually hit a gold mine.

Welp, here I am. I honestly tried to create a collab channel like this about a year ago and it fell through. I got I believe seven people and every one of them fell through right after I got the channel all ready for videos. I have a channel with channel art called AggregateTv and it's currently all sad and videos because I couldn't get it to work, so best of luck to you, and I am interested in this maybe if you can actually hit a gold mine.
Ok, soo can you join me?
If yes my, Skype: to6na6_1, with a profile pic of the prime minister of Bulgaria.

Back