YouTube Cheaters & Scammers - How to sucessfully flag someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreaHy

Is there a particular method/process?

youtube.com/user/KidsCartoonTVHD/videos
youtube.com/user/mylittleponykids/videos
youtube.com/user/FunCartoonKidsTV/videos
youtube.com/user/GamesFornication/videos

All of these channels are the same guy (featured channels) and it's always the Same scam videos compiled in different positions, uploaded every 2 days, and over-stuffed of random misleading keywords. Same descriptions, titles, What is the point? (I post with a new account because I don't want some black hat guys to kill me.... "lol" )

As you can see, there are almost 10-15 "pre-roll" on videos longer than 1 hour. "Frozen Movie MLP Movie 2014" "Frozen Movie MLP Movie 2014" "Frozen Movie MLP Movie 2014" "Frozen Movie MLP Movie 2014" "Frozen Movie MLP Movie 2014" "Frozen Movie MLP Movie 2014" "Frozen Movie MLP Movie 2014" "Frozen Movie MLP Movie 2014" "Frozen Movie MLP Movie 2014"

By the way, note, the videos are based on pictures or trailers, or video games, (to bypass the content ID system) but look at the keywords of each videos: "
Frozen (Film), full, movie, disney, 2013, frozen movie, frozen full movie, frozen disney, disney movies, english, version "

Is this not against the ToS of YouTube or something? Oh my god :hot:
My personal conviction,This guy manage mass spam upload channels who smother the ranks with pointless uploads which have video info spam to fool youtube. Maybe he uses a bot since it's always the same video. He has 5 channels (you can see in featured channels) in case of one being detected and terminated.

But look at the views, he is fooling a huge bunch of people and nobody seems to flag and report his videos? :banghead:

You won't be able to do anything about copyright, but if they're spamming tags in their description you can try reporting the video to YouTube and try reporting it to Spam404: http://www.spam404.com/report.html they are pests but to be fair, they have closed down channels that abused the tag system in the past and I'm okay with that.

It's easy, S404 is inactive nowadays, but you go on misleading videos, click "More" ; "Report" and then select spam... Maybe paste your text and send it.

The problem is.... I heard YouTube receive the report only if 10 people at least flagged it. (Not sure of that but 1 report is not enough)

aint-nobody-got-time-for-that.jpg

I just idk lol.. As long as my videos are not being jacked off and uploaded idc what others do on youtube i concentrate on my own channel.

Waste of time. You could spend your entire life searching YouTube for channels to flag and not even scratch the surface.

Check the channels, I was not talking about little scammers with 50 subs, but it's a huge cheater (I checked on Socialblade, all his channels are partnered with TGN) , so this is cheating on a large scale against youtube, the networks and users.
I think this kind of users should be banned.

...idc what others do on youtube i concentrate on my own channel.
You should though, they're the 1s that are gaining success by gaming the system while you're doing the right thing. I'm not saying people need to go around just looking for it, I mean if they stumble on a video that's using those dirty tricks then it's good to report it.

Wow 207 000 subscribers and always the same s**t .... Hahahahahhahahahahahaa ; yes you should flag this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back