Other Youtube Channel Idea! Need Help!

Isaiashimself26

Sorry in advance if this is not in the right thread.
Ok so I have an idea for a channel. Right about now I have about 125 subs and I need help from other/multiple youtubers.I will be taking around 2-4 people to help me with the channel. I want to start a community channel, cause we all know that the best why to grow is by networking and I want to help other people with their channel while growing mine and help you growing yours. The community channel will be based on practically any type of gaming videos from commentaries, montages, lets plays, etc.

~~~What You Would Be Doing~~~
So basically if you want to help with the channel what you would be doing is very simple, commentating. All you would have to do is talk over the gameplay and sort of explain what the youtuber does.(I will show you how to get their videos if you are not sure how) In doing this you can promote your own channel for instance at the end you could say " I've been (name) you can check out my youtube channel also... links will be in the description".

So if any of you are interested send me a message on youtube. :D

No offense, but wouldn't it be slightly more effective is everyone commentate their own videos and just uploaded them all to the same channel with occasional co-op/co-commentary?

Back