YOUTUBE CHANNEL FEEDBACK.

clousey1818

Hello i'm looking to get a thread going here where we can all get some nice feedback and help with our channels, maybe even some views and subscribers but that's not what this threads main purpose is i want this to be where we can all help each other.

So i'll start with me i'm a gamer and i make a big mix of gameplay's on my channel i am very determined to work hard on my channel i officially started my channel on the 18th January 2014 and since then i've uploaded over 50 videos 1 video daily and gained 47 subscribers it's not great but i'm happy with the hard work i have put in to my channel so i'd appreciate some feedback on my channel

constructive criticism is welcome as i would like to improve in areas where my subscribers think is needed and i'm on youtube a lot watching loads of videos ranging from games to vlogs, i always subscribe back to my subscribers to show my support to them as they have shown to me and im always watching my subscribers videos and giving them feedback.

thank you for taking time to read this and post your channels and ill gladly give some feedback if you would rather add me on skype as im on there a lot so i can talk on there more.

VoltKick Curts - IS MY SKYPE USERNAME

I watched a few of your videos and all I can suggest is try to sound less monotone, put expression into your voice. At the moment you seem dull but if you emphasize your emotions it will be more entertaining. Also try to work on your banner a bit because the Mirrors Edge image is cut off for no reason :)

Otherwise nice work on being consistent and good luck!

Back