Youtube channel alternative :)

I'd really like to interview YouTubers- not just based around one genre of youtuber either. Vloggers, Film makers, Gamers, YouTubers I might not like, YouTubers I love. Alas, I am not well known, so I can't get in contact with many people.

I would definitely love to do:

- An animation channel
- A special effects channel
- A comedy skit channel

In all cases, I lack the skills, equipment, and experience to do such a thing, haha.

I'd really like to interview YouTubers- not just based around one genre of youtuber either. Vloggers, Film makers, Gamers, YouTubers I might not like, YouTubers I love. Alas, I am not well known, so I can't get in contact with many people.

That would be so cool :D sort of like "partnersproject" channel? And yes, unfortunately we arent in a position with a lot of open doors :/

Personally, I would love to havee an animation channel! But unfortunately, I can't draw that well and do not know how to animate, and the equipment you need to learn how to animate is very expensive!

That would be so cool :D sort of like "partnersproject" channel? And yes, unfortunately we arent in a position with a lot of open doors :/

Similar! :3
& I'm just so tempted to put the channel together and send off messages to a couple YTers and see if I get anything back, or make a twitter for it and ask. -le shrug-

I would definitely love to do:

- An animation channel
- A special effects channel
- A comedy skit channel

In all cases, I lack the skills, equipment, and experience to do such a thing, haha.

There's always time to craft your skills ;) aha[DOUBLEPOST=1370003921,1370003844][/DOUBLEPOST]
Personally, I would love to havee an animation channel! But unfortunately, I can't draw that well and do not know how to animate, and the equipment you need to learn how to animate is very expensive!

I can't draw either aha, i just watched a bunch of tutorials (still learning xD) and the equipment is (cough) cheap (cough) O___O aha

Back