YouTube Break

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
I'm going to take a break from YouTube, its just irritating me lately and I'm not supposed to put myself into these situations. I closed my channel, I don't know when I will put it back up, if I do. I need a break to wrap my head around things. To better myself so that I can come back better. I also start high school soon, so I may extend this break. I doubt anyone cares, but I felt like announcing this.

Wow, I didn't know you weren't even in high school yet! Good luck with your break. Don't let those jerks defeat you, though.

Wow, I didn't know you weren't even in high school yet! Good luck with your break. Don't let those jerks defeat you, though.

Its not that, its just I need to revise my content and focus on more important stuff. And yes, despite the occasional burst of maturity, I'm just now entering High School xD

your very mature for someone just starting high school :) I tried taking a break form youtube one but it didn't work good luck with what you do though when I first went to high school I thought it was scary but it all turned out fine I was worried about nothing :)

Ahh... Hope things start getting better for you. High school is serious stuff. Take it easy, man. :)

Oh wow you're young dude. Now it puts everything those guys did into context though. I hope those guys aren't the reason you're quitting, don't let them get to you dude. But otherwise, a break is always good. Come back when you're ready.

Well, good luck I suppose, still sad to see someone leave their channel like that ='(
Don't worry, I'm building a turtle army then I will be back xD BWAHAHAHA[DOUBLEPOST=1373515595,1373515529][/DOUBLEPOST]
your very mature for someone just starting high school :) I tried taking a break form youtube one but it didn't work good luck with what you do though when I first went to high school I thought it was scary but it all turned out fine I was worried about nothing :)
I'm more excited than worried, only thing I hate is that my friends are going to the rival school....Traitors xD[DOUBLEPOST=1373515756][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ahh... Hope things start getting better for you. High school is serious stuff. Take it easy, man. :)
I will, I think once High School starts I will reopen my channel. School is where I met majority of my YouTube bros, so going to High School and being in tech classes may just make me jump back into it.[DOUBLEPOST=1373515871][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh wow you're young dude. Now it puts everything those guys did into context though. I hope those guys aren't the reason you're quitting, don't let them get to you dude. But otherwise, a break is always good. Come back when you're ready.
The guys are my age, I actually went to school with some of them. Hated them then, hate them now . But yes, i'll be back soon with new ideas and stuff.

Back