YouTube and charity donations?

MaxiHR

Yesterday I watched report on news about one painter who paints for church and stuff. He never asks for money, he only asks for money for tools and paint, not the painting itself. He lives in shack, not even in house.. I always wanted to change the world. And I started donating to unicef few weeks ago. It's not a large amount, but it will help. I know where the money from unicef goes, and I'm happy with that. Also, few days ago I saw article on some portal about young man having accident with car, and he lost feeling in both legs, so he can't even stand, he is in bed all the time. His parents sold house, car, land, backyard, everything.. they moved to rented appartment, just so he can walk again. I belong to the group of people which always gives everything to others, I really don't care about the money, cars, big houses, house by the seaside and stuff. I wanna change the world. I always wanted. If I can't make that, I would be proud with only one life changed. Like the guy who changed my life, and he even doesn't know that. So ... is it good idea to talk to the fans about that? I don't wanna advertise some things, and then the money from that goes to drugs/alcohol/don't know what.. I've always been really honest so. I think we all need to think about some things, and not only look for ourself. I'm really glad that I saw PewDiePie 1 million $ donation for some charity. I really respect things like that. So.. Talk. :D Charity + YouTube, good idea?

This is partly the reason why I want to get "famous" on YouTube. I want to be like Markiplier and Pewdiepie who do livestream charities and just donates money to good causes just because.
I have depression and anxiety and once believed life would never get better and I'd always be in a dark place and I want to help people see that things will get better.
Of course I'll have to wait till that day comes because there's not much I can give at the moment so I'm hoping one day I can make a difference and I'm glad someone else has the same mindset :) because it shouldn't be about getting famous and making money

This is partly the reason why I want to get "famous" on YouTube. I want to be like Markiplier and Pewdiepie who do livestream charities and just donates money to good causes just because.
I have depression and anxiety and once believed life would never get better and I'd always be in a dark place and I want to help people see that things will get better.
Of course I'll have to wait till that day comes because there's not much I can give at the moment so I'm hoping one day I can make a difference and I'm glad someone else has the same mindset :) because it shouldn't be about getting famous and making money

That is so nice, i would also love to do somthing like that, I really look up to the youtubers who give to charity.

Back