Youtube analytics going down for my channel

ASMRher

Hi there,

Lately I've noticed my youtube analytics is going down even though I still upload frequently, is it because it's holiday season where people are busy? In the past if I keep uploading, my analytics just goes up.

I'm very new to Youtube so please spare me some tips or knowledge!

Thanks!

It could either be YouTube lagging behind in terms of updating its own stats aswell as you mentioned the Holiday season being round and everyone being busy sorting out their Christmas. Many factors but I doubt its because your doing anything wrong. Don't worry, just keep grinding it out.

Just think of it this way. A stock market. You're always going to have the same experience as one. It happens to me all the time. My analytics sky rockets, then plummets a month after. Then goes back up again. You don't have to worry much about it, it's a normal thing.

Forgot to mention, I do upload so frequently. So It still drops for me. I guess it depends on the time and day if people are feeling your videos or not.

Normal I'd say, and yes because of the holiday season. I reckon people are off certain YouTube channels a tad more during that time, the ones which content usually fills up a normal day. I remember during the summer my numbers were poor as crap despite regular uploads, people are actually out there doing stuff :p

Like what some here have mentioned, year end holidays such as Christmas tend to see less viewership due to gatherings, shopping and those activities.

Likewise, viewer trends always change so nothing stays static for long.

So don't worry much.

Back