Youtube Advice - Video Ideas

vertuu69

Hey, everyone!

So today I've decided to help you guys learn how to grow your channels and make more successful videos!! I have one simple tip that everybody, no matter how many subscribers or views you have, can do. It's easy and I think everybody should utilize this strategy.

The most important part of youtube (in my opinion) is putting out QUALITY content that your VIEWERS enjoy and can be happily entertained. Now, the first step to having viewers is making videos that people WANT to watch.

So this is the part where i see most youtube creators either give little or no effort. One of the best ways to grow your channel and make more successful videos is to sit down and really think and plan out your video. What is the message of your video? How can someone be entertained by this idea? Brainstorming is the best way to make the best videos. I recommend lists personally, because they help me funnel down all of my ideas into complete videos.

For everyone grinding on youtube out there... DONT STOP and listen only to yourself, NOT WHAT OTHERS THINK! ...Except your viewers. Maybe listen to them :)

-verTu

I think it depends on what topics you cover. I don't script anything or plan what I'm going to say at all. Sometimes I have an idea about something I want to say and I'll include that.

I think it depends on what topics you cover. I don't script anything or plan what I'm going to say at all. Sometimes I have an idea about something I want to say and I'll include that.
That's a good point because some youtubers rely solely on live footage, so i guess that's possible too.

Back