Your YouTube Setup. :D

can't take pic's phone's broken but my set up is
CPU: I5-3570k
Ram: G-skills Ripjaw X 16gb (blue)
Gpu: Shaphire Radeon HD 6670 (not happy with it going to get another)
HDD: WD Caviar Green 2TB
MotherBoard: As Rock Z77 Extreme
Mouse: Razor Narga
Keyboard: Razor Blakwidow
Headset gamescom 720

2 moniters form and unknow brand

Happy with most of my set up apart from the GPU because i can't render with it :/ puts alot of strain on my CPU

can't take pic's phone's broken but my set up is
CPU: I5-3570k
Ram: G-skills Ripjaw X 16gb (blue)
Gpu: Shaphire Radeon HD 6670 (not happy with it going to get another)
HDD: WD Caviar Green 2TB
MotherBoard: As Rock Z77 Extreme
Mouse: Razor Narga
Keyboard: Razor Blakwidow
Headset gamescom 720

2 moniters form and unknow brand

Happy with most of my set up apart from the GPU because i can't render with it :/ puts alot of strain on my CPU
I have the 6670 but plan on getting another, I'd say get a 650 ti or 7770 minimum to at least get the potential out of your system, the 6670 is dragging it down in performance, it's not bad other than that though. :)

I have the 6670 but plan on getting another, I'd say get a 650 ti or 7770 minimum to at least get the potential out of your system, the 6670 is dragging it down in performance, it's not bad other than that though. :)
The sytem i have is fairly powerful but youre 100% right i need a new GPU, i cant get a second 6670 because they can't be SLI'd, i'm going to buy a GTX680 soon :D then the power will be right there

Shoot you guys make me jealous...
Pentium G630 2.7GHz
Integrated HD 1000 Graphics
2GB RAM
...aaaand a dollar store headset GREATLY improved by Audacity. But hey, I'm coping.

Don't buy 680, go for 770

Totally agree with you there, unless you're getting the 680 for cheap second hand, get something like a 760 or higher. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1394962530,1394962434][/DOUBLEPOST]
Shoot you guys make me jealous...
Pentium G630 2.7GHz
Integrated HD 1000 Graphics
2GB RAM
...aaaand a dollar store headset GREATLY improved by Audacity. But hey, I'm coping.

Hey, keep telling yourself this, "Scobalula went around for 5 years just using a Pentium 4 PC with half a gig of ram".. :p

24l9erm.jpg

Setup:
PC: Just basic specs that can handle games in low-med settings.
Mic: Blue Yeti
Recorder: Hauppauge HD PVR
Keyboard/Mouse: K800/Logitech Anywhere MX
Heaphones: Turtle Beach PX5/ Audio Technicas
Monitor: Asus VE278Q 27"

770 cost a fair bit more. thats money i dont have ;D

Well tbh you won't see a huge difference between a 770 or 680, although the 770 is higher in spec you won't see a difference in real world terms, both cards should see 60Fps in most games at High-Ultra Settings at 1080p, also if you're playing at 1080p save FPS and don't enable AA, the resolution is too high to notice it. :)

Back