Your Youtube Schedule

I release 1-2 videos a week. I don't have a lot of privacy so I usually record Sundays when everyone is out of the house then edit which can take a while cos I comment on my commentary in video sometimes xD
I don't have a lot of buffer footage so if I'm in a pinch I'll try a speeddraw and then post that :)

I try to upload daily, But it's a different scene depending on what game genre, Or topics your covering.
true that but its a good thing because you are in a way learning more and how to approach each genre/topic[DOUBLEPOST=1407422701,1407422638][/DOUBLEPOST]
I release 1-2 videos a week. I don't have a lot of privacy so I usually record Sundays when everyone is out of the house then edit which can take a while cos I comment on my commentary in video sometimes xD
I don't have a lot of buffer footage so if I'm in a pinch I'll try a speeddraw and then post that :)
haha same or i do it when theyre in bed because they interupt or come in with out knocking dang house mates

haha same or i do it when theyre in bed because they interupt or come in with out knocking dang house mates

XD I'm living with my family for the summer so I can't really do it when they're asleep because I tend to shout a lot xD
Only 3 more weeks though and then I get to explain to my (hopefully very understanding) roommate that I do gaming commentary and to please excuse the shouting

XD I'm living with my family for the summer so I can't really do it when they're asleep because I tend to shout a lot xD
Only 3 more weeks though and then I get to explain to my (hopefully very understanding) roommate that I do gaming commentary and to please excuse the shouting
haha totally understandable I'm sure your room mate wouldn't mind even if he does you can always you know ... Slip him heavy duty sleeping pills so you can be as loud as you want to be!.. Are you off to college in 3 weeks or just leaving home

haha totally understandable I'm sure your room mate wouldn't mind even if he does you can always you know ... Slip him heavy duty sleeping pills so you can be as loud as you want to be!.. Are you off to college in 3 weeks or just leaving home
Off to college once more xD my last roomate was a pain in the neck when it came to me recording but I got lucky that midway through the year she moved out and in with her boyfriend so hopefully either that happens again or I get a really understanding roomate xD if not I'll just try to slip them something like you said xD

I like to have different kinds of videos set to each day

Tuesdays:
Facebook or Google+ Training

Thursdays:
YouTube Training

Monthly:
Advanced YouTube Training
Hangouts

However I do breakaway from my schedule as needed, it's more of a guideline than a super strict schedule.

I try to shoot and edit the same day.. sometimes I will shoot and then edit the next day. Right now I am at 1 video per week - out on Monday. I'm thinking about stepping it to 2/3 times per week but with my whackadoodle schedule who knows if it'd be possible.

I don't have a schedule but i do weekly uploads of either a Vlog or gaming video. I usually record on a Friday and release it that Saturday and this usually works out well for me. I've been planning on making 2 videos a week but that would require me to pre-record a video on the Friday and upload possibly on Wednesdays. I'm still in school and i don't know if this will work but i plan on giving it a try very soon.

We aim for one a day, at 7am PST (that's California time for you Mountain Folk), figuring that the east coast is awake and bored at work by then. There are optimal times but consistency is most important. That said, we're not as consistent as we wish, with the whole day job thing. The being loud thing is funny. I sometimes wonder what my neighbors think when they hear me swearing about my Destiny. -Hank

Back