Your most viewed video so far?

Marseekuy

Loving YTtalk
Hey guys! Since I've noticed that Videos & Channels are more or less a video dump section and there are almost no replies on the videos, I decided to make this thread.

Post your most viewed video here and type why you think it's the most viewed one and how is the video different from others. But do not post one without commenting the video of a person above you. You can give a comment to more users of course if this thread will work.

My most viewed video:
It hit 1000 views in 20 days! (now it's coming closer to 2000) Which is a lot for my channel, since I've created it in April and none of the videos hit 1000 views yet. Why I think it's the most viewed one? Well, first of all, Metaldays festival is a well known festival so of course it was more reachable. Second of all, people seem to like this character that I've made, Patricia. And "she" is asking metalheads unusual questions :D However, there are more dislikes than usually too, but I was so excited about that too :D I have haters!!! I made it haha :D But of course that's logical that you have more chances for dislikes if the video has more views. Also, metalheads obviously don't like it if we talk about Beyonce :D But I like making people uncomfortable :p The video is different because I usually do scripted sketches and this one has a lot of improvisation since it's an interview :)

Your turn!

Your video has a lot of energy, but is quite repetetive. I guess thats where the disslikes come from (and from p****d metal fans that thought you tricked them or something).
Very nice reactions from the metalheads tho.

i guess im cheating a bit since i only have 3 videos on this channel, but overall in my youtube history i made about 100 videos and my latest one (not technically latest since i uploaded another one today, but still) got the most views. Its a bit philosophical and was 3 days on the front page of r/StonerPhilosophy, so i got a lot of love from stoned redditors :)
It made a good amount of likes on Youtube and Reddit and i made 4 subs out of it so im proud of that :)

Back