Your minimal view count objective for each video?

Squeal Cat

I Love YTtalk
Hello peeps,

Do you have a minimal view count in mind for each video you upload? Do you expect your videos to reach that minimum?

I used to have that objective on 301, after breaking through that number I feel satisfied.

Lately that number became 500. Some of my videos reaches that number in a week, and some doesn't.

Hello peeps,

Do you have a minimal view count in mind for each video you upload? Do you expect your videos to reach that minimum?

I used to have that objective on 301, after breaking through that number I feel satisfied.

Lately that number became 500. Some of my videos reaches that number in a week, and some doesn't.
Our minimal view count is 1

Hello peeps,

I normally set a minimum of 1,000 and usually hit that.

We try to get at least as many views as we have subscribers - we've passed that each time so far, thankfully! In general though, ideally 301+, that's for sure - I think that's a fair goal for a new channel like ours.

Back