Vlog Your exciting opportunity awaits!

Good luck with what you're planning. I would say I was interested but I'm thinking this particular collab channel will be geared towards teenage girls and I know tons about them. #Sarcasm :p

Emilie and Ethan- I like both of your channels, if you both are still interested, I'd love for you two to be the final additions to this collab![DOUBLEPOST=1401497047,1401496848][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good luck with what you're planning. I would say I was interested but I'm thinking this particular collab channel will be geared towards teenage girls and I know tons about them. #Sarcasm :p

I can see why you'd think that, but that's not my intention. It's going to be a channel for everyone, males and females, teenagers and adults. And there's a definite possibility of guest vloggers for this channel so I can always keep you in mind!

Emilie and Ethan- I like both of your channels, if you both are still interested, I'd love for you two to be the final additions to this collab![DOUBLEPOST=1401497047,1401496848][/DOUBLEPOST]

I can see why you'd think that, but that's not my intention. It's going to be a channel for everyone, males and females, teenagers and adults. And there's a definite possibility of guest vloggers for this channel so I can always keep you in mind!

Well thank you. I appreciate that. I'm open for collabs as long as I don't have to do anything illegal or immoral. :D

Okay my new collab people, would you guys like to start a gchat or a fb chat or something to talk about this?

I can set up the channel and I'd love for our first videos to start within a month (the first one could just be an introduction video. and intro for us 4 to get to know each other and also for viewers), but I need all of your guys' input on everything of course!

Okay my new collab people, would you guys like to start a gchat or a fb chat or something to talk about this?

I can set up the channel and I'd love for our first videos to start within a month (the first one could just be an introduction video. and intro for us 4 to get to know each other and also for viewers), but I need all of your guys' input on everything of course!

Woopwoop! My body is ready for the next move.

ahhh wood!
ummm okay my gmail is cristinaveltri94 so let's all get together and start chatting asap!
if you want to get an early start, maybe film or plan out an intro video for our first videos?
some ideas:
10 facts about you (try and film in an unusual spot or come up with interesting facts. by interesting, i mean not your favorite color)
take us on a mini tour of where you live (if you're comfortable with that). show your favorite places to eat and hang out, etc.

or just come up with your own creative way to introduce yourself

i don't want to do too much without everyone's input so let's start talking!

ahhh wood!
ummm okay my gmail is cristinaveltri94 so let's all get together and start chatting asap!
if you want to get an early start, maybe film or plan out an intro video for our first videos?
some ideas:
10 facts about you (try and film in an unusual spot or come up with interesting facts. by interesting, i mean not your favorite color)
take us on a mini tour of where you live (if you're comfortable with that). show your favorite places to eat and hang out, etc.

or just come up with your own creative way to introduce yourself

i don't want to do too much without everyone's input so let's start talking!

Back