YouNow Opinions

their servers are trash and only supports already famous people, i just use youtube livestreaming, its directly to my fanbase

Haven't heard much good about YouNow but as for if I would consider livestreaming. Absolutely, It's an unfiltered way to reach your subs and fans, because it's not pre-recorded it can make it feel more special and unpredictable.

I actually made a few friends on YouNow (as a viewer). Based from what I saw in the past month. Stay clear from the "guy/girl" tags because those are for the popular kids who've been doing it for years. I would try "alternative" or "ask_me_questions" tag which is way smaller but you'l have more of a chance to get noticed. :)

I actually made a few friends on YouNow (as a viewer). Based from what I saw in the past month. Stay clear from the "guy/girl" tags because those are for the popular kids who've been doing it for years. I would try "alternative" or "ask_me_questions" tag which is way smaller but you'l have more of a chance to get noticed. :)
Thank you so much! If I do it I will try those! :)

I do younow here and there. However most my fans from there are agressive middle eastern men who say they plan to kill themselves if I dont marry them. Sad thing is I am not even kidding.

Back