You wanna review a very "Original" gaming channel NO ONES EVER DONE THAT!!!!

ImBosh

Im 14 and i recently started youtube up, i understand im very young to be doing this. And i will not be the next markaplier soaring to 3million, but i wanted to know if there is anything i can do to become alittle bit more known. I loved answering comments on my old account, and now my comment section is baren. If you have the time please review my young channel.

I reviewed your channel and here's what I think:

► Overall Quality: The quality of both video & microphone is good. All videos are in high definition.

► Channel banner & avatar: They both have a very simplistic design. Maybe in your banner you could advertise what kind of content you put on your channel, there is a lot of extra space.

► Commentary: Your commentary is decent in most of your videos. Your commentary isn't stale, but I think you could be a little more enthusiastic. In some of your videos your voice is lower. It might be a good idea to turn up your microphone volume.

► If I was to give your channel a final rating I would give you an 8/10. I would advise you to add an intro / outro and thumbnails for the rest of your videos. Overall you have a decent channel in the works and with some improvement it could be solid.

P.S. - When you use the webcam put it in one of the corners of your video.

- ZefpheX

I reviewed your channel and here's what I think:

► Overall Quality: The quality of both video & microphone is good. All videos are in high definition.

► Channel banner & avatar: They both have a very simplistic design. Maybe in your banner you could advertise what kind of content you put on your channel, there is a lot of extra space.

► Commentary: Your commentary is decent in most of your videos. Your commentary isn't stale, but I think you could be a little more enthusiastic. In some of your videos your voice is lower. It might be a good idea to turn up your microphone volume.

► If I was to give your channel a final rating I would give you an 8/10. I would advise you to add an intro / outro and thumbnails for the rest of your videos. Overall you have a decent channel in the works and with some improvement it could be solid.

P.S. - When you use the webcam put it in one of the corners of your video.

- ZefpheX
Thank you soooo much I APPRECIATE it so much that you commented, i under stand what you say and i will now strive to meet those goals!

Hey, here's my little review of your channel. I tried to be as honest as I could without sounding like an a**.

Content: I think for the most part your content is pretty good. You seem to be fairly competent at the games you play and as a commentator you kept me for the majority of the time. However, I think some of your videos don't really work with the current size of your channel. For example, your most recent "My Youtube History!!! :D" video. To put it bluntly, I don't think anyone cares. As harsh as it sounds, I think people only care about the history of a big youtuber (if at all). As previously mentioned, your commentating is good. At times you might ramble but for the most you can engage the audience.

Channel Visuals: I won't talk a lot about this because I personally believe it's not a major factor in whether someone will enjoy your content or not. Your profile pic/avatar and banner look pretty good (heck of a lot better than mine). I see on some videos you have a customized thumbnail and on others you don't. It would appear that for the most part your videos get more views (even if it is only a little) when they have a customized thumbnail.

Overrall: I think I'd give your channel a 7/10. Subjectively, I wouldn't subscribe because you don't play any games I'm interested in (and I'm not a fan of the lets play model). Objectively, I can see why someone would subscribe and enjoy your channel.

Hey, here's my little review of your channel. I tried to be as honest as I could without sounding like an a**.

Content: I think for the most part your content is pretty good. You seem to be fairly competent at the games you play and as a commentator you kept me for the majority of the time. However, I think some of your videos don't really work with the current size of your channel. For example, your most recent "My Youtube History!!! :D" video. To put it bluntly, I don't think anyone cares. As harsh as it sounds, I think people only care about the history of a big youtuber (if at all). As previously mentioned, your commentating is good. At times you might ramble but for the most you can engage the audience.

Channel Visuals: I won't talk a lot about this because I personally believe it's not a major factor in whether someone will enjoy your content or not. Your profile pic/avatar and banner look pretty good (heck of a lot better than mine). I see on some videos you have a customized thumbnail and on others you don't. It would appear that for the most part your videos get more views (even if it is only a little) when they have a customized thumbnail.

Overrall: I think I'd give your channel a 7/10. Subjectively, I wouldn't subscribe because you don't play any games I'm interested in (and I'm not a fan of the lets play model). Objectively, I can see why someone would subscribe and enjoy your channel.
Thanks i really appreciate it! Im glad there are people that dont try to sugar coat things! You were being blunt and i thank for doing so!

This isn't bad. It is just in it's infancy. You're still figuring out what you want to do. Lol the equipment is okay, and the commentary is just fine. I'd recommend editing something in your intros (I watched the ghoul school one) and think it just needs something along that nature. Just me though.

This isn't bad. It is just in it's infancy. You're still figuring out what you want to do. Lol the equipment is okay, and the commentary is just fine. I'd recommend editing something in your intros (I watched the ghoul school one) and think it just needs something along that nature. Just me though.
For editing the intro are you just asking for a intro?

For editing the intro are you just asking for a intro?
Personally, I don't care for most intros. SOME intros can be cool, intuitive, and mix-in with the video well, but most are just extending the length of the video. (As in it doesn't add anything to the overall experience, they just waste time.)

The only thing I'll tell you other than that is get to the point of your video faster. In your "My Youtube History!!!!! :D" video, you kept stalling before you actually got to the actual video. Talking about how it's late, you're tired, and you even pretty much said your story isn't very special...Yeah, that's a turn off. lol Just start the video and get right into it.

It has been stated before but you could pimp your channel art and you could put information about your upload schedule into it. You thumbnails should use the same design as channel art and logo to strengthen your brand.
Your voice recording is good. I like that you give a short introduction to your videos but after all it looks like yet another gaming channel to me - not bad but not outstanding as well.

Back