Other You tube conversation....

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
OK we do a YouTube show called BYBI with John and Ken...

We are looking for 2 things.. 1... if you want to ask us a question send us a video of you asking us any question.. 2. I would love to do an interview with someone.. Basically my thoughts are.. you would send me your answers and responses and awkward pauses then I would make up the questions.. It would be for fun. So if anyone or everyone wants to do it let me know. I also have some thoughts on a music video as well that I am working on.. So lets get creative and keep in touch.

Ken

You could interview a animated character I could imagine you would have weird random questions for that.
And let me hear your idea's for music video. (Do you create music yourself? Because using music from someone else is always copyrighted unless you are allowed to use it ofcourse.)

So what does BYBI mean?

not a question for the video, just a general question
BYBI started out as Before you Buy It.. It just got too long to say so we took the initials. So it basically pertains to products you buy to urban legends to life in general.. so Before you buy what you are hearing on a subject hear our take on it.

I'm interested in number 1 and 2. But first I need to think of a good questions. BTW I just checked out some of your videos and they are really interesting, I like the are women complicated one :D

I'm interested in number 1 and 2. But first I need to think of a good questions. BTW I just checked out some of your videos and they are really interesting, I like the are women complicated one :D
Thanks.... Ask anything.. well almost anything we already have someone asking us about the Multiverse so don't ask about that.

Back