Other You should read this ;)

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
I'm doing a 8 minute long song. Yes, 8 friggin minutes. Meaning, I wan't to have some other people join in. You can do almost anything. Bang on a pot, sing, tap on a desk, actually play an instrument, make farting noises, whatever you want. If you want to join in on this, it is extremely simple. Make an audio recording of you doing something musically (the worse it is, the better), send it to my Skype BMFChaos, then your good :D

If your wondering what to do, do anything. Sing about anything, tap any way. You get the point...

I really like this idea. I'll totally do it. :D Probably tomorrow though. Haha. Too late for this stuff now.

could you please relate the topic to thread name to the topic?
you've been doing it a lot lately. It feels like you are being an attention ***** :C

could you please relate the topic to thread name to the topic?
you've been doing it a lot lately. It feels like you are being an attention ***** :C

I did it twice :3 First as a joke, this one, admittedly, to get attention. By the way, such strong words Acid, I'm hurt.[DOUBLEPOST=1377495224,1377495126][/DOUBLEPOST]
I really like this idea. I'll totally do it. :D Probably tomorrow though. Haha. Too late for this stuff now.

HaHa, cool man :D

I did it twice :3 First as a joke, this one, admittedly, to get attention. By the way, such strong words Acid, I'm hurt.[DOUBLEPOST=1377495224,1377495126][/DOUBLEPOST]
hoe a** gurl man hoe nikki mainach!
sugar gurl!
***** aint me! yo yo! it aint me!

Do you have anything that we can groove along to so that we can get it in time and so it doesn't sound horrible when you put it all together?

Do you have anything that we can groove along to so that we can get it in time and so it doesn't sound horrible when you put it all together?

It's actually meant to sound horrible. I make crappy music, don't you know? So no, I do not

Back