Comedy YO LETS COLLAB!!!

BLACK JAQ

Ok so like...Im basically a Crack baby...so if U make any videos like that....we should COLLABORATE! YEAH...ok so like...I really dont care...U could send me literally garbage clips and I could make it work...like...foreal...We can talk about it more if your down to collab or whatever...Check out the channel...see if you think U could work wit my energy lol

Last edited:
Saying you are someone popular on the internet is not a good idea.

Saying you are pretty much anyone in general is not a good idea.

Ok so like...Im basically a black Filthy Frank...so if U make any videos like that....we should COLLABORATE! YEAH...ok so like...I really dont care...U could send me literally garbage clips and I could make it work...like...foreal...We can talk about it more if your down to collab or whatever...Check out the channel...see if you think U could work wit my energy lol

Collaborate base on what though, details please

Im basically a black Filthy Frank
tumblr_o0zfmwJ6TW1sith92o1_500.gif

woa...your like...A stickpage guy...like...yeah...I used to watch those all the time...and lol...I changed the f*****g s**t OK!!! f**k FILTHY FRANK f**k IDUBBZ f**k ALL THEM *******!!! My s**t is legit...and Unique...and gay...but its f*****g good...so hop off my f*****g....d**k......thank you <3

Hey bro I love your content i would like to collab!! Lets do it!!

ps. I also subbed to your channel

Back