YO! Is this good branding?

XenosTheGamer

YTtalk Mad
So I just changed my logo, banner, and made a new intro. I kinda like how it looks, but are there any tips or pointers on how I could make it better and stuff. In general, if there is anything at all on my channel you think I could work on, I'd be glad to hear it. Thanks for your time! :D

Your logo look awesome, I feel like your banner would work better if it was a similar color scheme to your logo however.
I was going for a contrast by making the colours different, kinda in the style of some of the Nintendo switch branding. But I can see what you mean. Is it really bad, or does it just look a little off, cause I was planning on changing the banner somewhat frequently anyway.

I was going for a contrast by making the colours different, kinda in the style of some of the Nintendo switch branding. But I can see what you mean. Is it really bad, or does it just look a little off, cause I was planning on changing the banner somewhat frequently anyway.
It wasn't really bad, it just doesn't seem to flow. This new red banner you have goes better in my opinion. I reckon a white banner with some red behind your name in the banner would look awesome. Might make your predominantly red logo stand out more too

I love your intro. Typically I hate them because people don't know how to make short/to the point intros but yours is perfect. I hate watching an intro that's like 10 seconds long. I'm always sitting here like..

wBjEsAZ.jpg

It wasn't really bad, it just doesn't seem to flow. This new red banner you have goes better in my opinion. I reckon a white banner with some red behind your name in the banner would look awesome. Might make your predominantly red logo stand out more too
I think I like my new red banner. Thanks for the help! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1485047628,1485047589][/DOUBLEPOST]
I love your intro. Typically I hate them because people don't know how to make short/to the point intros but yours is perfect. I hate watching an intro that's like 10 seconds long. I'm always sitting here like..

wBjEsAZ.jpg
Haha thanks lol

Back