Yo dawg, feedback pls? love you long time <3

Prett

Heyy, i used to make youtube videos and then i got depressed and gave up with everything, thinking about starting again so i've unprivated some of my favourite videos, i would really appreciate it if you check some of them out and then maybe give me some advice on how i can improve in new videos and what kind of things you would like to see! Thanks in advance, love you :) xx

https://www.youtube.com/user/xXPrettXx

It's not often I see something so funny that I lose my breath, The Adventures of David Gay is my type of humour, crude and potentially offensive xD that's a great video, I'd do more if not just to have fun with friends!

I checked out your Mob Cages review as well, you have 'that voice' that's really easy to just watch no matter what you say man. You have that kind of spark that a lot of us wish we had!

I'd say clean up your editing skills that are already great, get your equipment ready and get back to the old grind, I'm sure you'll become successful :)

Hey man! I really appreciate it, i checked out your channel earlier too, it's really good, maybe in the future we could do some videos together? And yeah, i've gotten a better computer since i last made videos, and i've got a pretty good mic, so everything should be pretty good quality once i start again. But yeah, thanks for the feedback! Good luck with your channel and stuff :)

Man i love the editing you done in this. I literatly had to make a short movie as well while at college and god I wish i could find it someone posted on youtube ages ago but im not sure if i can find it. keep up the good work man :D

Back