Yes... This is a Gaming Channel (1,600+ subs)

Moonschool

Birmingham.
www.youtube.com/MoonschoolGamer

Hello everybody, my name is Moonschool and I've been making videos since around 2008. I use to neglect my gaming channel, however recently I've been trying to upload at least once a week, I have gained quite a few more subscribers because of this. I am really into anime, this is why there is mainly Dragonball Z stuff on there, but since it seems to be popular, I keep making the episodes. My plans for the future are to make more videos to do with different animes (such as One Piece and Naruto), and then when I get a steady following, I want to go onto different games which are non-anime which my viewers want me to do.

I am here to see where I can improve overall on my channel. I know I don't have the best voice and I am sometimes hard to hear, but I do enjoy making my videos and that is what counts right?

Thank you for reading, and thanks for your time.

-Moonschool

The banner text is just a tiny bit behind the avatar, but I don't see anything else worth mentioning.

The content was fun to watch since I grew up around DBZ as well. I enjoyed the SS3 Broly VS Chiaotzu!

The banner text is just a tiny bit behind the avatar, but I don't see anything else worth mentioning.

The content was fun to watch since I grew up around DBZ as well. I enjoyed the SS3 Broly VS Chiaotzu!

Thanks for your feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the video!

Back