Yeousch -_-

epickoshon

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
As far as I know, these Yeousch requirements still apply.
1.) You must have at least 1,500 subscribers.
2.) You must have at least 75,000 upload views.
3.) You must not have any copyright infringement strikes.
I quoted this from this link: http://www.yeousch.com/community/showthread.php?67030-Yeousch-Partnership-Requirements
Hope this helps you understand more about Yeousch.
This are the requirements
About Yeousch Aliance And Yeousch. I only think that yeousch aliance is a channel not a partnership sector.You can only partner for Yeousch.

Reactions: PsychoDarkrai

PsychoDarkrai

Dr.PsychoDarkrai
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This are the requirements
About Yeousch Aliance And Yeousch. I only think that yeousch aliance is a channel not a partnership sector.You can only partner for Yeousch.
Ok , Thanks a lot !

epickoshon

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
No problem if you need help for other things. Just write in here yttalk is here to help you :)!

Bryant

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer
My friend Say that he knows someone and that this someone say that you can get in for 100+ subs ,
Anyways , He might be full of S*** , Can i still get accepted if i have 500 subs ?
wait isn't 500 subs > 100 subs anyway?[DOUBLEPOST=1355799845,1355799636][/DOUBLEPOST]
wait isn't 500 subs > 100 subs anyway?
nvm, you probably meant 1000+ as I just read the post about the 1500 sub req from another poster

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I'm curious how these sites that partner you say you must not have copyright stuff. Aren't the gaming vid copyright stuff? Yes, I know we partner with these guys to be able to monetize game videos since they will handle the copyright end.... but aren't the gaming vids copyright stuff when Yeousch is checking out your channel for approval?

JoshXMayhem

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I'm curious how these sites that partner you say you must not have copyright stuff. Aren't the gaming vid copyright stuff? Yes, I know we partner with these guys to be able to monetize game videos since they will handle the copyright end.... but aren't the gaming vids copyright stuff when Yeousch is checking out your channel for approval?
They probably mean non-video game copyrighted content, like music, movie scenes, etc.