YDL Network Dropped to 500 views/day | 15k views/mo

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Hey everyone :D

YourDailyLaughz Network has now dropped the requirements to
500 views a day or 15,000 views a month from 750/ 25k.

This is the lowest network requirements around the network platforms on youtube.
If you meet the minimum or have any questions ask on skype: GabrielYDL (Best for faster responses)

I have nothing against YDL but I think that all those recent drops of those requirements of Networks like Social Blade, TGS,... isn`t really sending out the right Message to anyone out there on YouTube.

Shouldn`t be there some kind of I have to work to actually get into one of them instead of I have pretty much to do nothing to get accepted Mentality?

Still unsure where this all will lead to and if it will increase the Quality of the Content on YouTube or make it worse. I hope for the better one....

I have nothing against YDL but I think that all those recent drops of those requirements of Networks like Social Blade, TGS,... isn`t really sending out the right Message to anyone out there on YouTube.

Shouldn`t be there some kind of I have to work to actually get into one of them instead of I have pretty much to do nothing to get accepted Mentality?

Still unsure where this all will lead to and if it will increase the Quality of the Content on YouTube or make it worse. I hope for the better one....

I agree, There isn't many networks with such low requirements though so it won't destroy the "special" feeling you get when your partnered Just yet anyway.
I also believe Branding helps build a channel to it's highest potential and gives you extra tools to make it happen specially with Partner Promotion Program and higher search results will sure help build your channel.

Back