Gaming [Xbox One, PC] Looking for any YouTubers to collab with! {GTA Games, Siege, Left 4 Dead & Others}

TheMobJob

Hey everyone! I'm a bit new to this community, but it seems like a wonderful place! I'm a gaming YouTuber with 163 subscribes at the time of typing this, I'm looking for any youtuber, big or small, interested in collabing with me and possibly some of my other collaborators, We play games on Xbox One and PC, such games include (mostly) GTA, Siege and Siege, but we play other games as well, if you have any interest, feel free to contact me for questions or ways to meet up! Thanks everyone have a wonderful day!

Hey man I can play any/every game on xbox and most games on pc. I also have exactly the same amount of subs as you.

Hey Man i can play most games with ya and stuff and really looking for a person to make vids with is it cool i can do vids with ya.

Awesome! Shoot me a DM here, or alternatively, check our video descriptions for our public discord server! Thank you!!

Hey everyone! I'm a bit new to this community, but it seems like a wonderful place! I'm a gaming YouTuber with 163 subscribes at the time of typing this, I'm looking for any youtuber, big or small, interested in collabing with me and possibly some of my other collaborators, We play games on Xbox One and PC, such games include (mostly) GTA, Siege and Siege, but we play other games as well, if you have any interest, feel free to contact me for questions or ways to meet up! Thanks everyone have a wonderful day!
ok question how old are you?

Back