Gaming Xbox one gamers/youtube

liiuke

Need a group of people to play on xbox one with, starting a new youtube channel and would love if other smaller youtubers would be interested in making funny moments sort of videos with me?

Just added you then mate! invite me to a party or join mine if im in one next time your on, my gamertag is oneNonly liiuke[DOUBLEPOST=1492315403,1492315323][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm looking to do the same thing.
Add me on xbox live: Had Hyper

just added you then mate! invite me to a party or join mine if im already in one next time your on, my gamertag is oneNonly liiuke

Need a group of people to play on xbox one with, starting a new youtube channel and would love if other smaller youtubers would be interested in making funny moments sort of videos with me?
I am also an Xbox one youtube who would like a couple people to collab and grow together with! I am very interested and if you want my GT:SABER12330 for xb1

I am also an Xbox one youtube who would like a couple people to collab and grow together with! I am very interested and if you want my GT:SABER12330 for xb1

hey mate, just sent you a friend request then, send me a party invite next time we're both on and we can go from there! my gamertag is - oneNonly liiuke

Back